1. Information Collection and Use.Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc. does not collect your personal data, except when you voluntarily provide them to us. Furthermore, Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc. does not collect sensitive personal information via this Website without your consent. Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc. acts as a personal information controller with respect to the personal data that you provide through this Website.
“Personal data” refers to all types of personal information;
“Personal information” refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual; Section 3, Rule 1 of Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 10173 (“Data Privacy Act of 2012”).
Sensitive personal information refers to personal information:
1. About an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations;
2. About an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such individual, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
3. Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but is not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
4. Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified; Section 3, Rule 1 of Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 10173 (“Data Privacy Act of 2012”).
“Personal information controller” refers to a natural or juridical person, or any other body who controls the processing of personal data, or instructs another to process personal data on its behalf. The term excludes:
1. A natural or juridical person, or any other body, who performs such functions as instructed by another person or organization; or
2. A natural person who processes personal data in connection with his or her personal, family, or household affairs;
There is control if the natural or juridical person or any other body decides on what information is collected, or the purpose or extent of its processing;
Section 3, Rule 1 of Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 10173 (“Data Privacy Act of 2012”).
When you submit an inquiry to us via the “Contact” page or submit any application forms to us, you are asked to provide, among others, the following personal information: your first name, last name, house number and street name, barangay, city and province, email address, mobile number, Facebook username and Instagram username. You may choose not to provide said personal information, but we may not be able to fulfill your request for services or information.
The personal information we collect from you will be used for any of the following legitimate purposes:
- To respond to your inquiry and to provide you with the services or information offered through this Website and which you request;
- To send you marketing communications or promotional messages;
- To inform you of the latest products and offers; and
- Other legitimate business interests
We may also use the information you provide in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing and promotional plans.
You may also utilize the “Contact” page to inquire about a Tupperware Brands Business Opportunity, and in that case, we may forward your contact information to one of our Affiliates (see items 4 & 5 below) so that our Affiliate or a member of our local sales organization can contact you to provide you with information regarding a Tupperware Brands Business Opportunity.
Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc. guarantees that it shall exert diligent efforts to protect and safeguard your personal information and ensure that the same is used only for legitimate purposes. We shall implement reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect the personal data you submitted from loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that there may be circumstances beyond our reasonable control that may result in the instability or insufficiency of said measures. You agree that, under such circumstances, Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc. shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure of any information that we may have collected.
If you have voluntarily signed up to receive our newsletter or mailing list, you may unsubscribe from our newsletter or mailing list by writing us through the Contact Information provided below.
Non-personal data derived from cookies concern the manner by which you access this Website including, but not limited to, the Website settings, type of browser and your Internet Service Provider. Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc. may share or transfer non-personal data with or to our affiliates, service providers, licensees, and partners, and by accessing this Website, you have consented thereto.
You can turn off these cookies on your browser, if you do not consent thereto, but this can negatively affect the functioning of our Website.
3. Analytics (Tracking) Cookies. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”) in this Website, and by accessing this Website, you have consented thereto. Google Analytics uses “first-party cookies” which help analyze how visitors use the Website, and these first-party cookies cannot be read on other domains.
Google collects all information as far as possible on an anonymous basis. The anonymized information will be given to Google and stored on servers in the United States or on other servers in the world managed by Google. Google can share this information with third parties if required by law or in order to analyze it on Google’s behalf. We have no control over this process.
You can find out more information about Google Analytics’ cookie usage by consulting this link:
You may configure your web browser either to reject the installation of our cookies or to warn you before their installation. You can turn off all Google Analytics with this link:
5. Members of Tupperware Brands Corporation's Local Sales Organizations. If you have submitted an inquiry regarding a Tupperware Brands Business Opportunity, you are aware and agree that we may forward your contact information to a member of our local sales organization so that they may contact you to provide you with additional information regarding a Tupperware Brands Corporation Business Opportunity.
6. Third Parties. You are aware and agree that Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc. may outsource or subcontract other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf, including, but not limited to, data analysis firms, data storage providers, customer support and investor relations specialists, web hosting companies and the like. Such third parties may be provided access to your personal data needed to perform their functions, as instructed by us, but may not use such information for any other purpose.
7. User Access and Control over Personal Data. You are in control of any personal data you submit and provide to us through this Website. If you would like to access, modify, correct, or update the personal data we have about you; change your preferences for communications from us; or withdraw the personal data that you have provided to us, you can let us know by contacting us through the Contact Information provided below and detailing the nature and extent of your requests to us.
9. Transfer of Personal Data outside Philippines. As our servers may be located in other jurisdictions, your personal data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Philippines. By accessing this Website and submitting your personal data to us, you acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data outside Philippines. We shall ensure that proper safeguards are in place in the transfer, to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data processed and prevent its use for unauthorized purposes.
10. Disclosure of Your Information. We exert reasonable efforts to protect and safeguard your personal data. However, we may be compelled to disclose your personal data by law, proper government authorities, or any court of competent jurisdiction. For example, a criminal investigation or a subpoena issued by a competent court may oblige us to disclose your personal data.
11. Retention Period. Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc. shall store and retain your personal data collected through this Website generally for a period of one (1) year from the date of collection, unless other considerations or limitations warrant a longer retention period. Upon the expiration of the said period, such personal data will be disposed or discarded in a secure and practical manner deemed appropriate by Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc. We may retain personal data for a longer period as may be necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the data was obtained, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or for legitimate business purposes.
The Data Privacy Officer
Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc.
Ground Floor, Unit 1, 2 & 3 Cybersigma
Lawton Avenue, McKinley West
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City 1634
Tel. No.: +632 8246 7180